skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lady Queen Obscene
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
So today..
and
Charles the pinoy got his ears pierced! haha courtesy of Dong and me. Sadly, he didn't scream ): hahaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(12)
►
January
(12)
▼
2006
(143)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(10)
So today.. KX came over from whatever block he was...
had to change my blog address for certain reasons....
It's that feeling again!I'm feeling snappy and irr...
Mmmmmmmyyy goodness.See"Titanic: Two The Surface"w...
School tomorrow!! ): damn!Oh well. Mr Mervyn Lee Z...
How to do a Flag Day:Meet at a train station in to...
See Axl working at a fast food joint!today I'm at ...
So today..andCharles the pinoy got his ears pierce...
I was talking to Viv and I sent her a pic of mysel...
VIVIEN SIM!!Don't be so sad ok,I MISS YOU LIKE FUC...
►
March
(25)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
►
2005
(174)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
About Me
Nic
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment